A fun way to capture avocados that are out of reach.....
The girls catch them below!
SUGARCANE!!!! This nice lady was trying to warn us about the pokies on the end that Lauren was holding... but it was too late. Lauren had a bunch of prickers in her hand and Joel had to use his surgical glasses to see them and pull each one out with tweezers! Waaaaaaaaa!
Carrying the sugarcane home from Tyazo. (pronounced Chozo)
Meet Peter. We are taking care of him for Julie while she is away. He loves napping in the shade :)
I LOVE avocados! I wish I had a tree to knock them out of in my backyard. You all look good! Praying for you all - tell the kids I said hi! Lisa VanderVeen
So many things to learn (bathroom door locks, avocado picking, sugar cane carrying, etc)...So many ways to learn them!!! What experiences!!! Never dull! Love and prayers!
I LOVE avocados! I wish I had a tree to knock them out of in my backyard. You all look good! Praying for you all - tell the kids I said hi! Lisa VanderVeen
ReplyDeletePeter looks like Chewy!! Sorry about the prickers, Lauren, but you are so very brave. Luv you all, Gma
ReplyDeleteSo many things to learn (bathroom door locks, avocado picking, sugar cane carrying, etc)...So many ways to learn them!!! What experiences!!! Never dull! Love and prayers!
ReplyDelete