Friday, June 22, 2018

Friday, June 22, 2018

The traditional dancers came to dance for us today.
It was lovely and the kids enjoyed giving it a try.
What's better than a rainy walk with your BFF in Africa?
Cousins!
(well, we are pretending to be part of the Cobb family this week and it is amazing!)
 A rainy walk to Tyazo and some Fanta in a duka.  
Julie is like an Auntie to all the little girls - she hosted a tea party for them complete with melty chocolate sauce to drizzle over fruit - Lucky girls!
I'm going to miss you tomorrow, friend.

3 comments:

  1. I love seeing ALL the smiles!! Friends are always close, in person or in the heart. What wonderful memories!! Love & miss all of you! Mom & Dad D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really don’t want to go!!! ������ This has been amazing! Only 8 weeks of separation, right??

    ReplyDelete
  3. How fun is all of this!! Times together that will never be forgotten!! Thinking of all of you as you transition to a new normal...May God walk with you! Love you all! Mom & Dad G

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! Be blessed!