Here are some Lauren quotes to make you smile today:
Joel: "Can you name some of the fruits of the Spirit?"
Levi: "Self-control."
Anna: "Love."
Lauren: "Peanuts!"
Joel: "Ok, we'll call that peace!"
Levi: "Nobleness."
Anna: "Joy."
Joel: "Lauren, can you name another? ..... What do you need when you have to wait for a long time?"
Lauren: "My little tiny white puppy from Nana & Papa!"
................................................
Paula lost in a good stare at breakfast.
Lauren: "Mama!"
I shake out of the stare & smile at her.
She smiles & giggles: "Oh, Mama! I thought you were dead!"
.....................................................
One morning I was making my bed when Lauren came out of the bathroom crying & holding her mouth...bleeding. She said, "Mommy! I didn't know you had a blue thing like Daddy's!" I had no idea what she was talking about so I went into the bathroom to find out. I saw my blue razor sitting on the shelf.
"Did you try to use my razor?!?"
Crying... "Yes!"
Me: "Why?!?"
Lauren: "Because I thought I had a beard!"
Oh my goodness. These just made my day!!
ReplyDeleteRolling on the floor!!!!
ReplyDeleteI read these every day just to laugh!!! I love that little girl sooooooooooooo very much!!!!
ReplyDelete