Monday, August 1, 2016

Levi's Post - August 1, 2016

These are the pictures of the door after I got stuck in it:(
It didn't seem like a big deal at first because I thought I could just open the door by unlocking the key and opening it but I was very, very wrong.
it turned out that one of our friends came with a sledge hammer and did what the pictures show. 
Worst of all, that was on the first night we where here!  Who knows how much trouble we could cause!:) 






3 comments:

  1. Seems you started things off with a bang, Levi...And we mean that literally! So glad you were rescued! Have fun getting settled! Love you to the moon and back! Nana & Papa

    ReplyDelete
  2. I thought you did this with your bare hands, Levi. That's a great story to kick off your time there. Praying for you all and hoping you are getting settled in quickly. Love you guys

    ReplyDelete
  3. YOWZERS! You really know how to make a big entrance, Levi! :D We love you guys and miss you all!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! Be blessed!